Modifying / Placing New Listings
you need assistance to modify your ad, please call in your changes
to 405-634-7551; or, you may E-mail them per the instructions
below. Please note that there may be a charge in connection with your request.
add or delete photos to your listing, CLICK HERE.
pay for renewing your ad/membership, CLICK HERE.
For information about advertising priority and visibility upgrades, CLICK HERE.
How to Modify Your Listing
There is no additional charge from BreedersClub.net when
you modify your ad(s) and/or change pictures without the
help of our customer service representatives.
NOTE #1: if you want to change your E-mail address in your ad YOU MUST NOTIFY US BY E-mail OR CALL US with your new E-mail address. Only we can change your registration. E-mail us or call 541-997-0131.
NOTE #2: if you are changing breeds or adding breeds to any of your ads, YOU MUST NOTIFY US BY E-mail OR CALL US. We need to know what breed was featured and what breed is newly featured. If you do not do this, your new breed will not be correctly linked and very few buyers will find your ad. E-mail us or call 541-997-0131. There will be a $10.00 charge payable in advance for each NEW link change and a $5.00 charge for each breed deletion in the breed directory.
After reading these instructions, click on the red link
after step 6 below.
your User Name & Password,
then click Login
A list of your ads will appear, click on the title of the ad you want to modify
Your ad will appear. First, make the text changes
you wish, then scroll to the bottom and click update. Second,
make the changes to the pictures you want, follow
the instructions below (click here for instructions.)
Scroll to the bottom and click on "Update"
and the next page will show Updated
When finished modifying your ad(s) you should then end your
session by clicking on Logout found near the top of the page
START MODIFYING YOUR LISTING(S) NOW, CLICK HERE
How to Place New Listings
Log on to www.breedersclub.net
In the upper right hand corner of that page, click on Member Login.
Locate the bright green box in the lower left-hand corner of the page and click on TO START MODIFYING YOUR LISTING(S) NOW, CLICK HERE
4. Enter your User Name & Password,
then click Login
5. Locate the Place Ad link and click on it.
Click on the Category box
and choose the section where you want your listing to appear.
Then click on Submit.
7. Enter the information in the fields provided. You may choose font
size, style & color, background color, hyperlinks, etc, right
in your Description field.
(Do not post pictures at this time - that can be done later.)
Scroll down and click on the Submit button
Choose duration of the ad (note fees apply), the highlight colors,
extra visibility and priority options you want (extra charges
apply), then click on Proceed
On the next page, Order Preview, check your payment details for
accuracy. Then click the box agreeing
A. If you
are currently a full-year Advantage
Member, you are entitled to 3 complete listings during
your one-year membership. If you have already paid and are entering
a second or third listing, you will not be required to pay again. At this point, you are finished with your
new listing. We will take care of activating your
ad on the administrative end. PLEASE
IGNORE any E-mailed billing you might receive.
B. If your
are a new advertiser and/or this is
a new and unpaid for ad, to have your new ad activated
as soon as possible, choose your payment method. Then, click
on Proceed. Print that page
and keep it for your records.
End your session by clicking on Logout found near the top of the page
user name and password were E-mailed to you when you registered as
a user. If you have misplaced or forgotten your user name and password,
you may call our office and request it - 541-997-0131.
and Changing Photos in your Listing
classifieds section of BreedersClub.net is designed to accept reasonably sized pictures
in either .jpg or .gif format. If the pictures are abnormally large,
they will fail to load.
Posting pictures to your listing is now very easy to do. Please be
aware of the following:
pictures posted to your ad(s) on BreedersClub.net must be pictures
of your own animals. It is a violation of BreedersClub.net good
business practices to post pictures other than those owned by you,
the user, and your membership is subject to termination without
a refund of fees if you are found in violation.
may post up to twelve pictures in each ad. Each picture can have its own description. You may change the
pictures as often as you wish. There is no additional charge from
BreedersClub.net when you modify your ad(s) and/or change pictures
without the help of our customer service representatives.
- Formatting your pictures correctly. Prior to uploading your photos, use a photo editing program to adjust the size of your photos to a resolution of 72 pixels per inch (PPI), also sometimes called dots per inch (dpi). Maximum size allowable is 1000 KB. Adjust the height of the picture to 3 inches (smaller is okay, too). NOTE: pictures must be in .jpg or .gif format. All other formats will be rejected. Following this format advice will allow your pictures to load much faster for those wishing to view them. The shortcut to having pictures the correct size is to set your digital camera's resolution to the smallest size or web page size (e-mail size is an alternate size that will work, too).
upload pictures, scroll down to the bottom half of the page
you are editing, click on the first "Browse" button, and search
on your computer for a picture you want. Click
(or double click) the picture and it's location will appear in the
first box. In the box below that, add a caption to it if you wish.
Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Update.
To upload more pictures, repeat the steps in this paragraph. (Hint
- you may upload up to four pictures at a time. If the pictures are too large, the server will time out and your uploads will be incomplete. In that case, upload only one picture at a time for best results.)
- To delete pictures, scroll down to the bottom half of the page
you are editing to the section named Listing Images. Immediately below the word Images, locate the small white box with one of your picture numbers in it. Click in the box and locate the number of the picture you want to delete and click on that number. Then, look to the right of the number in the white box and click on gray Delete box.
you are not able to post your own pictures (i.e. if you do not own a computer with internet access and/or do not have a friend or relative owning a computer with internet access who can help you). We can post up to
three pictures for you at no additional charge when you initially place your ad(s) with us. If you require more pictures to be posted
using our customer service representatives, there will be a charge
of $5.00 per additional picture. If you require us to change pictures
for you there will be a $5.00
fee per picture change. A picture change includes (1) deleting a
picture; or (2) posting a new picture; or (3) both deleting and
substituting a new picture in its place. Pictures chosen for the Breeder Directory pages will be semi-permanent. If you wish a Breeder Directory picture to be changed/replaced, there will be a $15.00 charge. All changes to pictures as described in this paragraph shall be payable in advance.
- Changing Breeds in Ads: When you ADD breeds to your ads, we must know about it in order to add links to the appropriate Breeder Directory pages. We complete this change for a small fee of $10.00 for each breed addition in your ads. When you DELETE a breed from your ad, there is a small fee of $5.00. These fees are payable at the time the service request is submitted. In some cases, it may be less expensive for you to simply have one more ad in your account with us. We want to make you the most economical deal, so give us a call if you want help in figuring out the best way to handle it. These ad change orders must be done over the telephone.
- Breeder Directory Pages: For best response to ads, they must be linked by our staff into the correct breeder directory page. These pages are not modifiable by our advertising members. The pictures chosen for Breeder Directory pages are, in general, used to simply attract site visitors to click on the link to your ad where they can obtain complete details and up to eight pictures. Since the pictures are only "attention getters" they are not critical to the actual ad. These pages are highly optimized for the search engines, so we need to carefully choose the text used for links to your ads. These paragraphs are created by us using information from your ad and, if available, your website. Just like the photos, these are designed to get potential buyers interested in clicking over to your actual ad. We do not make changes to your linking details unless you find something inaccurate or objectionable. In that case, you may submit by E-mail to us whatever you find objectionable and we may delete it. You may also submit by E-mail to us what you would like to see there. However, we reserve the right to edit it in order to conform to our site optimization needs. Such changes, if any, are made as time allows.
Because making changes to the Breeder Directory pages are very time intensive, the pictures and text we choose are meant to be permanent. Picture and/or text changes in the Breeder Directory pages require a $15.00 payment, paid in advance. All changes are made as time allows.
- To have our customer service representatives post your pictures, you
may do one of the following:
- E-mail your picture(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org ; you must include your Username, Password and ad
number. If you need more pictures posted than the guidelines above, please call us with your payment information. Pictures will be posted after your payment has been successfully processed. Note - this E-mail is for ad modifications and posting of pictures only.
- Mail: Write your name and ad number
on the back of the pictures. Mail your pictures to
BreedersClub.net, 5897 Canary Road, Westlake, OR 97493. If you are sending more pictures than the guidelines above, include a check or money order for the correct payment ($5.00 per picture). We will mail back to you your pictures, along with a print out of your ad(s).
YOUR AD / MEMBERSHIP
- Go to the Members Login and enter your username and password. Click Login.
next page will instruct you to click on the capital [R] at the far right in your ad
following page will present you with renewal and ad upgrade options.
Choose the options you want and click on Proceed. If you have more than one ad with us, you need renew only one and we will take care of the remaining ads at no additional charge if you are an Advantage Member entitled to more than one ad.
on with the payment process. When your payment is received, your
ad will be linked and posted if it is not already done. Please allow
up to 24 hours for the complete linking process. Weekends and holidays may take longer to complete links.