|Business:||Ohio Standard Poodles|
|Web Site :||Visit Website|
|Video Link :|
|Price:||$1000 - $1800|
|Please tell us you saw us on BreedersClub.net|
Added: 06/19/2017 | Updated:10/12/2017
Specializing in AKC Standard in Central Ohio. Cream, Apricot, Red, Mahogany, and Black. Health tested parent and current on vaccines and de-worming. We breed for temperament and personality and many of our pups do go on to win show and agility as well as been trained for service, therapy, hunting, and protection. Our line include Heavenly, Imperial, Cantope, and Leatherstocking...
Scarlet is expecting her babies around the end of October, They should all be red, maturing to about 50 pounds. Some of the boys could be larger, say around 70 pounds. Lacy should have her babies around Mid November. They would be ready around the first of the year; probably the end of the first week or the second week.
What Comes With Your Pup?
• Dew Claws removed
• Tail properly/minimally docked
• Current Vaccines and De-wormings Records
• Micro-Chip with Paid Registry
• Freshly Groomed, Including Ears and Nails
* Begenning Crate and Potty Training
* Health Tested Parents
• Care Instructions
• Life time consultation
Grain-Free All Life Stage Healthy Start
• One 7.5 lb. bag of Life’s Abundance Grain-Free All Life Stage Dog Food
• One bag Buffalo Bully Sticks, Six, 6-inch Sticks
• One 3.5-oz. bag of Buffalo Meat Strips
• One 4-oz. bottle of Ear Care Formula
• One 12-oz. bottle of Revitalizing Shampoo
• One 8-oz. spray bottle of Bath Fresh Mist
• Cow hoof to keep their little mouth busy and out of trouble
• Receiving blanket. fleece rope, or cloth toy with litter scent to help the feel secure while that are adjusting to their new home.